I am hopeful that we will still be able to go, but little Noah has been so sick! We have spent the last three days back and forth to the hospital. He is now on IV antibiotics at home and getting fluids. He is actually sleeping right now, which has not happened for very long lately, and does not have a fever so I am hopeful that we might have turned a corner. I hate seeing his little body so sick and me not being able to do anything.
While he isn't normally a snuggle kinda guy (way to busy to slow down for snuggles) while he has been sick he wants to be held non stop. His little sweet voice is almost gone and when he talks it melts me. If that wasn't enough, for some reason when he is really not feeling well he says two things with the repeat button stuck.
1. I love you Momma
2. Your my bestest friend ever Momma
Oh my it makes me turn into Jello all over!!! I hate that he is sick but I have loved all this special time we got to spend together loving and snuggling. Here are a few pictures from the last couple of days... he is such a trooper, always smiling!
Day 1- All flushed from his fever....
A little wrap to keep his IV from getting pulled
Getting a snuggle and visit from Daddy and the big boys at the hospital..
Momma... I don't feel good...






I'm so sorry for your little guy!! Hope he feels better soon.
ReplyDelete