Thursday, February 10, 2011

Her Safe Haven

So all this time of having only boys I thought I would struggle with a design to fit my sweet girls room... well I have come so close but hit a brick wall... I can't find this fabric to complete my online fabric ordering spree...

Any thoughts blogging world?
Joel Dewberry, Sparrows (pink) Aviary Collection

2 comments:

  1. I saw your link on the Bethany forum. My husband and I are waiting for a referral too. I love this fabric - not baby, but pretty and feminine. I think that would be great in a little girl's room. I think if I was going to use it, I'd use it for the windows and bedding too maybe. Then pick out a pale pink or creamy white for the walls. Good luck on your adoption!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph! So good to meet you (blogger style)! Congrats on being so far along in the process, I know it seems like you are not that far but really this is great!
    Thanks for the compliments on the fabric. I love it too! I have kind of decided on multiple fabrics. This will be just one or two pillows since it was so hard to find. And it was running about $10.99 per 1/4 yard! OUCH!
    I am doing some tangerine in there too so I plan to make the walls a very soft grey and put a white birch tree on the wall =) I am very excited can you tell?

    Pleasure meeting you... I haven't looked yet but I am hoping you have a blog so I can be more formally introduced ;)

    ReplyDelete