Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Fasting and Praying

Quick update since I am at work! Today is the date that we designated to fast and pray for our sweet Grace and the adoption. Here are the list of things that are on my heart right now and that I am praying for:

1. Her safety and health
2. Her Bio family during what must be a difficult time
3. For the Orphanage where she is currently, specifically for proper health care and nutrition for each child placed in that home.

I am sure that there will be more later and I plan to post several times today when things come to my mind. If you are praying with us today, please feel free to join me with my topics or post what is on your heart. We love you all and are so thankful for the prayers today dedicated to our sweetness!

No comments:

Post a Comment