Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Picking your brains??!

As a Mom/Dad what the top 5 items you can't live without... from infancy all the way to ummm lets say 3 for this poll?

I would really love your feedback, I am putting together a list for someone so dear to my heart (first time Momma and of TWINS!!) Sooo... let's have it everyone... comment below!

Mine are:
Boppy
Double Stroller
Moby Wrap
Nursing Cover
Good Diaper Bag... I love my Pottery Barn one =)

3 comments:

  1. Bumbo infant seat.
    Especially with twins, she's going to need to put one of them down sometimes, and the Bumbo allows them to at least look at the world and strengthen their muscles while they aren't being held.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A car mirror that fastens under your rear view mirror. I love it and still use it and Kyle is 7. I would literally feel lost without it in the car!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the small size swing/seat. I could take it anywhere, and my girls loved it. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete