Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Lovin' Summer

We are well on our way through summer, Jake has been out of school for about 3 weeks now and we are excited to have already checked some items off our "LIST"! But first, here are some more pictures of the night we made the list. I am not a very, well crafty, person so I get excited when I can think of something else to do besides play in the dirt or go to the lake with the boys. Please feel free to pass along your summer ideas... I can use all the help I can get!!

 Starting the list....
 My big man working hard to make sure we get to see Kung-Fu Panda 2
 He is getting so big writing and spelling all by himself!
 Here is Root Bear Float Night! We are so blessed to share a lot of these memories with our sweet friends... who also have 3 AMAZING little men in their house! Love each of these boys! Just missing Little C but he is too tiny for Ice Cream or Soda
 This not on the list... because it is a given that we will spend the majority of our summer at the lake. Tuesday's are a must and I meet my sweet E there with her crew and we normally spend several hours letting the boys play while we chat and I get to snuggle with Little C.
 These are from today.....
 I love this one... All 5 boys spread out and playing hard!
 The thing I say the most times at the lake... "Don't throw sand on your brother!"
 "I am going to get you!!"
 Ha! This is classic for our little family....
Bestest little buddies before we packed up and went home for nap time!

I am so thankful for these days with E and the boys.... they make my week amazing and the memories are just priceless! Can't wait for next Tuesday!

More on the list... we actually did do Slip N Slide... but I was making dinner and didn't get to take pictures... so we will do it again for the official record. 


Thursday we are going to the Drive In Movie to see Cars2 and I have to say, the overwhelming excitement from the kids is making me super excited... in addition we will be celebrating the birthday of a little man who is so near and dear to our hearts! What a special week this will be! 

No comments:

Post a Comment