Wednesday, June 22, 2011

7 Months... 7 Days...

Well we now have been waiting 7 months and 7 days for a referral... I think time might be slowing down... each Monday I am super excited and then by Friday I have lost hope for a referral. We are staying busy and making fun memories with the boys, so I am thankful for that...just can't believe it is really taking this long! Come on referral!! I wana bring my babies home before the end of the year!

5 comments:

  1. I totally understand how you feel. I've started hating weekends because of this process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so right there with you Brandi! I actually just try and get through the day and keep busy so I don't obsess over a phone call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying that the wait ends soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, the waiting. At each step I thought I have just comleted the hardest part of the wait. That is until the next step. Praying For your next step.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much ladies... I am really feeling down in the dumps lately about it, but we have been praying for God's perfect timing through this whole process, hard prayer to pray ya know? Anyway, I think I have been arguing with God about what is exactly the perfect timing... lol...

    ReplyDelete