Wednesday, October 3, 2012

But she is SOOOO busy :/

We have been waiting for the signatures we need from the head of SMOWA for over three weeks now. Each time our social worker has an appointment to receive the documents with the needed signatures the person who needs to sign them is not available.

Two weeks: She was sick... and just could not come to work...
Last week: So busy from being sick she did not have time to review
This week... She was in a meeting and could not be bothered...

So we wait and pray... every Tuesday and Thursday it is like a roller coaster of thoughts and emotions.

Moment of honesty here:
If one more person tells me "All in God's perfect timing" I am going to freak out! I know God's over arching plan is for Him to be glorified. Glorified in the waiting, glorified in the heart break, glorified in the reunion of our family. HOWEVER, I know that God does sit there and smile down on this woman as she forces our children to stay in an orphanage. I know that the reason they are still there is not because God hasn't planned for them to come home yet or we are not ready, but because of human's and their selfish desires to be powerful. Sin is the reason our children are not home yet, selfishness and the need for power are the reason our children are not home yet... Not God.


1 comment:

  1. I'm reading back through your posts (I found you on the SMOWA Facebook group!) and this reminds me of this funny card I found online that says "When you say 'Everything happens for a reason', don't be surprised when I punch you in the face. It happened for a reason". Hahaha. This is SO HOW I FEEL sometimes! I know that everything does happen for a reason and God is totally in control, but sometimes bad things are happening and it just SUCKS! I have really enjoyed reading about your journey, and I hope we are not far behind you!

    ReplyDelete