Sunday, January 2, 2011

Could this be the week??

So from the beginning I told myself that this would be the easy part. Being done with all our paperwork and doing life like normal just waiting for a phone call. Well I was totally wrong! This waiting is making me a crazy person. After our last meeting with our social worker, we were told that she thought we could be done with everything, meaning traveled twice and home with Grace in six months.

That was a month ago.... and we still have not heard anything.

I am thinking last week was so horrible because we were off all week. We stayed home most of the time (which was lovely) but that leaves a lot of time to think.

So instead I am watching other people's Adoption stories on YouTube.... crying like its me! Ha! Here are a few of my favorite ones... thought you might like to see them too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rmGKLS8hMg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vlLR24M53s

Hope you enjoy as much as I do, and I pray that you are moved by these families.

No comments:

Post a Comment