Hey all!! At the suggestion of my Social Worker, tomorrow I will be making my BLOG private. If you are interested in reading either follow me or leave me a comment with your info and I can add you. Thanks for your understanding...!!
Also, if you are a fellow blogger adopting from ET, it is suggested that you also make your blog private. Message me if you need more info... !!

I want to keep following your guys! :) 4thesakeofone@gmail.com
ReplyDelete"I have learned that faith means trusting in advance what will only make sense in reverse." ~Philip Yancey
Praying for you...
Please include me! And let me know why to move to private....
ReplyDeleteSarar44@yahoo.com
Please add me - brianandjen2@aol.com
ReplyDeleteWe were informed to keep our blog private from the start because governments can access open blogs and what you post could jepordize your adoption process.
Have enjoyed following your journey, we adopted from China. Good luck with your journey and hope to be a follower when going private.
ReplyDeletekeason385@gmail.com
Was reading on another blog about the govt accessing peoples blog and you all having to watch what you say.
I just learned of all the "no-no's" for blogging, too! I just took the country info off of my blog. I am sad that more adoption info can't be public. I have seen it really move people's heart toward the cry of the orphan. It's hard to know what to do. I think making your blog unsearchable makes sense.
ReplyDelete