Thursday, March 31, 2011

It is officially the 4:59pm of March 2011

Feeling bummed today, the idea that maybe we could be able to travel this summer for Baby Girl is slipping out of my hands as today passes by. Trying to stay positive, but really just need some good news here....

5 comments:

  1. I understand :( the feeling. We honestly thought when we got our referral in August that there was a chance that we'd have our little man home by Christmas... Then we thought for sure we would meet him by his birthday in January... and then I thought he would DEFINITELY be home by March, then April, now May?!. Maybe the last one will come true, but it is hard when you have "maybe" timelines in your head and they don't turn out! I can't wait until you get your match! God is so perfect ;) it is fun to watch what he does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I resonate with this feeling. It is hard to remember that God is the God of the impossible. I just heard a song today by Ginny Owns called if you want me to and Building 429 song Listen to the Sound maybe they might bring you some hope as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've just got to keep praying like crazy!! This has been such a journey for us as well! God CAN and STILL DOES THE IMPOSSIBLE!!! Don't lose hope my friend!! Thank you for your amazingly encouraging words on the forum...you have been a blessing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladies, you have all encouraged me. I have really been struggling and seem to have gone to my dark place. I think I am just tired and needing to "re-group" some. Trying not to post do much depressing stuff knowing other adoptive families are reading and I don't want to bring anyone down here with me! Praying for peace right now and some kind of good news!

    ReplyDelete