Tuesday, November 16, 2010

ACCEPTED AND WAITING!!!

We got a wonderful phone call yesterday... really it was wonderful!! Our social worked called to tell us that our paperwork had been translated and accepted by Ethiopia's Women and Children's Affairs. This is such wonderful news as we are now officially on the waiting list to be matched with our sweet little girl.

How it works now: We wait! There is nothing else that we can do at this point, we are just waiting and praying that God will match us quickly with the little girl that He has already picked out for our family. I have no idea how long the wait will me... 6 weeks, 6 months... 8 months... 12? I don't know, but I am resting in the peace that God has His perfect timing already in motion.

Will you please pray for our family while we wait?!

5 comments:

  1. So happy to hear the GREAT news! i love you.....all 6 of ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU GUYS. CONGRATS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome page by the way! Sooo Gracie-ish hehe ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I'll be praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete